How to Change or Replace Carrier Logo on Your iPhone
If you have bored from the carrier logo and want to replace it with Superman or Batman then check out Zeppelin, a jailbreak tweak that help you to change the logo on your iPhone.
Zeppelin is specially developed by Alex Zielenski that allows you to change jailbroken iPhone’s carrier logo.
After the installation of Zeppelin you can see number of carrier logos such as Aperture Science, Android, Batman, Assassin’s Creed, Beats by dre, Space Invaders, Infiniti, Pac-Man, Superman custom carrier logos.
Follow these steps to change carrier logo:
• Launch “Cydia”
• Search “Zeppelin” in search tab
• First “Install” and then tap on “confirm”
• Tap on “Restart SpringBoard” button when prompted
• After the installation, launch the “Setting App”
• Move to Zeppelin > Theme and select the carrier logo
• After selecting navigate back by tapping Zeppelin tap on “Apply & Respring” button.
This process also works on iPod touch and iPad.
We are waiting for your comments to know which carrier logo you liked more.