My Grand mom gave me Beauty Tips
Whenever I told my grandmother that I had a huge spot on my face, she always told me to apply a little quantity of toothpaste on it. I did not like this suggestion at first, but as I checked all those beauty tips seriously, I found these tips are very useful for skin.
Here what grandma said:
1. If you want to improve darkness of hair color, wash it with coffee brew and apply coffee brew to your scalp, after 30 minutes while combing and then wash it off with warm water and shampoo. If you have a fair-haired (Blondie) then use yogurt and chamomile. And if you have red head then use carrot and beet juice.
2. If you have pimples on your face, dry them with toothpaste. After 10 minutes, wash your face with warm water. Lemon juice and water can also be used.
3. If you do not have shaving cream, do not use soap, it will damage your skin. Use conditioner instead of toothpaste and soap. Using conditioners keep your skin moisturized.
4. If you are suffering from nail biting then soak your nails daily, in a hot sauce for 5 minutes. And also buy a nail polish bottle. It will help you in taking care of your nails.
5. If you have thick eyebrows, then brush your eyebrows with tooth brush. And if you wants to style your eyebrows, apply a little quantity of Vaseline or baby oil and brush them in your favorite style.
6. Do not sniff your hairs; apply some perfume on your brush, if the smell is very strong, then run newspaper through your hairs. The ink of the paper will soak up any unpleasant smell.
7. If your perfume is end, do not throw away your perfume bottles. Put it unopened in your personal cabinet and towel; the equipment will catch the fragrance of your favorite perfume.
8. If you have run out of scrub. Go to kitchen, mix liquid soap, sugar and olive oil. And if you have oily skin, do not use oil. Instead of oil use more soap. It will make your skin smooth and shiny and will look like baby skin.
9. If you have dark circles around your eyes, don’t worries grind some potato and apply it around your eyes. After 30 minutes, wash it with warm water.